Travel Documents

A person who has been granted International Protection (Refugee Status or Subsidiary Protection), which includes a Programme refugee, may apply for a travel document which will allow the person to travel.  In exceptional circumstances, a travel document may be granted to a person with leave to remain in the State and who does not have a national passport.