Family members of certain non-EEA nationals

Non-EEA nationals with certain types of permission to remain in the State may be eligible to sponsor immediate family members to enter or reside in the State.  Any application is at the discretion of the Minister and certain requirements under Ministerial policy must ordinarily be satisfied.  However, rights under the Constitution and European Convention on Human Rights may also arise and these must be considered as part of the application.  The decision must not be in breach of these rights.  We can provide legal advice and assistance in relation to all aspects of an application.