Employment Permits

A non-EEA national who wishes to work in the State is required to have an employment permit, unless exempted from this requirement.  Applications for a work permit are made to the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment and can be applied for from outside the State or, if present in the State, from a person who is in current permission.  If a work permit is granted to a person who is outside the State and the person is visa required, this must be applied for. 

We provide legal advice and assistance in relation to all types of employment permits, as well as visa applications.