Application for elderly dependent parents

Pursuant to Ministerial policy, it is open to Irish nationals and non-EEA nationals with permission to remain, to apply to have their elderly dependent parents join them in the State.  Applications can only be made from outside the State and specific requirements must be met in order for permission to be granted.  Those granted permission are issued with a Stamp 0. 

We can provide advice in relation to all aspects of the process, as well as assistance with an application.

Find us on Facebook